Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The studio

Today was my first day at the studio. There is a guy here in town that has a studio and I went to see him last Sat. He was kind enough to offer me the use of his studio as he is at work during the week. I have a link to Jason’s blog here so check him out.
I see I will need to bring a clock. Time just flew by and before I knew it, almost 5 hours passed. I had to come home to start supper and lunch just went right out the window. It is so nice to have the room for larger canvas and good light. I brought several canvases I stretched and will tone them tomorrow. As acrylic is a new medium you will be able to follow my progress, pleas leave any comments,

1 comment:

Lisa King said...

I had checked out Jason's studio photos from the link on your page. What a cool looking spot! It made me think that Utica could be the new art center of Central Mississippi ;-) between the two of you.

Jason's work is nice. Love the glass painting. So nice of him to offer you the studio. He must be a super person. You'll have to introduce us if you ever get the chance. I'll check out the Little Big Store thing & see whatsappinen wif it.

My only iron in the fire is that Tammy has asked me to do her wall at Flashbacks in November. I think I'll do it in paper collages.