Wednesday, November 28, 2007

waiting for scanner and a ride

Ok I have been in a slump right now, cannot put my finger on what it is as fall and winter is my favorite time of year. The closest thing I can come up with is that I have not been able to do my usual Sat. or Sun riding around. Living so far out from town and the high price of gas has put the breaks on my cursing for photo ops. I really hope this ends soon as we have cut corners on everything and there just is not anywhere to cut anymore.
I have been practicing with my oil pastels as I saw some work done with them on a site and they were just beautiful. I found a site Wet Canvas that I have been lurking around the past few day’s. The internet just has too many interesting sites to see and read. I find myself caught up and next thing I know it is hours later. As soon as my hubby hooks up the new scanner, I will show my oil pastel experiment. I need to see about selling and marketing my work. I just have a mental block in that I have always hated pushy sales people, I even tried it once and knew I could never be a sales person and now to get my work out I have to become one. Well I feel better now. I think I will go for a ride.

No comments: