Monday, October 27, 2008

Moon Shadows 8x10 Acrylic

Sold

Framed
This is the hay rolls that are seen everywhere around here now. The subject is about as common now as a magnolia here in MS. I put them in the moonlight as a week or so ago we had a full moon and coming home, they looked so pretty. I got some pictures of some in an early morning fog last Friday morning on the way to town. Who know one of them may show up in a painting.
We had the reception at the Old Firehouse in Vicksburg for the Vicksburg Art Association. We had a full house there was 153 pieces in the show from oils, watercolor, acrylics, mixed media, drawing, photo color, photo mono, prints, fibers, and 3D. Our judge was Chatham Meade. Alas, I did not win any ribbons in this show but I did have a piece the watercolor Blue Crab get one of the Patrons Purchase Award. I have to gallery sit Wed. morning so I will take some pictures of the work and post it. There were so many people there Sat it was hard to move around.

No comments: