Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hand Painted Christmas Ball of Snickers





Well 2009 has started with a very stuffy head and chest cold. Today is the first day that I have felt human. Here is my last Christmas Ball I did it was of my friend Lisa’s little dog Snickers.
I did have a good month it appears at Petersons Art’s and Antiques I was able to sale 5 items.
Now I have to get busy and do some more to place there. The Quick Draw in Hattiesburg is coming up at the end of the month so I have to put my thinking cap on as to what I can do in an hour. More on that in another post

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I love the little mice! They are sooooo cute! The penguins are too. You know Chris and I have a penguin thing going. Anyway, they are all really nice and you are SO talented. Hang in there and stay warm.