Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Computer has been sick Charcoal boots



I have not forgot about my blog but we have had computer trouble as of late. We were told we needed to wipe it out and start over about a month ago and we did do a back up at that time but not all our stuff got saved. I went to Birmingham for a week and before I left I took pictures of the easter eggs I did and one of my new paintings that I delivered to Peterson's in Vicksburg. I had good intentions to posting when I got back. You guessed it the computer crashed and poof all gone. Our video card was out of whack and it was so bad I could not look at the computer very much. Yea that is now fixed. Next problem was the business cards and tags for my work was wiped out so I have had to recreate both and finally got it to work. So for now I'll just post one of my older works. It is a charcoal that sold a few years ago and was one of my hubby's favorites since it was his boots and old gun. Hope to post some new work soon working on a little large scale than 5x7 or 8x10 for the show in April.

1 comment:

Nancy Eaton said...

Glad you're back, Eugenia! As much as we love the computers, it's a real nightmare when they crash! Looking forward to seeing your new work!