Monday, June 14, 2010

The Scout


I have been asked to be the artist for the month at Peterson's Art & Antiques (at 1400 Washington Street in Vicksburg, Ms 39180. ) The 8th of July from 5 to 7. So if anyone is in the area please come by. I have not decided on what I am going to do while there but it will most likely be a pencil drawing as it is a small space to be having oil paint. She has so much cute stuff in the store and I am so messy I would be afraid I'd get paint on one of her antiques. We will be showing my pencil work of the reenactments I took pictures of a while back. Here is one that will be there. like the ones in the previous post.

5 comments:

The JR said...

A great picture. I like it.

Having to catch up on blogs. Been out for several days.

Lisa King said...

Artist of the Month! Yay! I'll make note and try to make a run over that day.

Sheryl at Providence North said...

Very nice work!

Cassie said...

Your friend from JapaneseRedneck sent me here. Nice work. We have an artist named Bonnie Shields who lives here in N.Idaho and she is known as the Tennessee Mule Artist. Has done many Leanin'Tree cards in the past and she's one of my fave artists. Several years ago she broke her painting arm and continued to work with the other hand...does some pretty funny stuff too!! Nice to meet you.

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

Hi Cassie thanks for dropping by. I have heard of Bonnie and she does some beautiful and funny work. I happen to have a nice pencil drawing of two mules in harness but not by her hanging in my house given to me by a friend that I treasure.