Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pisces... Holly Cessna 1989-2012

I did this piece for Will's niece Holly for Christmas it is another cheese box.
She passed peacefully away at home on Jan 6. She was a cancer survivor.
Words can not express the loss of a child at any age. My prayers go out to her parents and close friends.
I read a book a long time ago that brings me comfort at times like this and this is one of the quotes in it.
Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you are alive, it isn't. (Illusions by Richard Bach)
Holly's mission was completed and went gently home. She will live on in the hearts of those who loved her.

1 comment:

The JR said...

I sorry to hear about your loss. Seems sometimes that the holidays is also a sad time.

Your painting is beautiful.