Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blue bottle and egg WIP


It has been a while since I have posted last. We have been having so many cloudy days it has been hard to get anything done. I use my living room as it faces north. I really need some lights but with all this change in light bulbs what is everyone using now?
I have also been reading a lot of other blogs and like how they show their set ups and progress so I have been trying to do that. I have several duds that I can not seem to fix so I have them out of sight and maybe I can go back and fix them or they may just be a lost cause.
Here is a 4x6 of a blue bottle and egg. I usually dray in a thin wash and then start building up paint. I will let this dry for now and then come back.

1 comment:

The JR said...

I like it.

And really understand duds. A few of my projects have ended up that way.

Light bulbs, don't get me started....we bought a case of big ones for the cam lights in the kitchen. Either they didn't work out of the box or they only last a couple of months.